News in blog
- England Can Avoid 105,000 Tonnes of CO2 with “Poo-Powered” Heating
- Bitcoin uses more energy than Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and Apple combined
- Denmark Sets Out Plans for £25 Billion Artificial Energy Island
- The UK has released 350 million tonnes of CO2e more than previously thought
- Electric cars are on the brink of mass popularity
- President Biden Plans to Replace Government Fleet with Electric Vehicles
- UK Government Comes Under Fire for Approving New Cumbrian Coal Mine
- Scientists have improved solar panels by making them spicier
- Restoring the UK’s Seas ‘Could Boost Economy by £50bn by 2050’
Environment in blog
- How Will Brexit Affect the Environment?
- Top 9 Impacts of Climate Change in the UK
- This Is How Much CO2 President Joe Biden Will Save in His First 100 Days
- Countries That Will Be Worst Affected by Climate Change
- 7 Environmental Trends to Watch Out for in 2021
- Boris Johnson’s 10-Point Green Plan: What Does It Mean For The Future?
- The Environmental Impact of Trump vs Biden
- Extinction in the UK: how are our animals faring?
- The Top 9 Green Energy Countries