Solar Panel Installation Case Study 2: Surrey
In our first solar panel case study The Eco Experts talked to Maggie about her installation in Cheshire.
Today we speak to Mike from Surrey.
1. Why did you choose to get solar panels installed?
We have to get away from fossil fuel usage as cheap supplies, or maybe supplies at any price, dwindle.
2. Where do you live?
Warlingham in Surrey, just outside Greater London.
3. What size system did you get?
4. How much did your solar panels and installation cost?
5. What brand of solar panels did you get?
I had 12 X Jetion 250 Mono Black panels installed.
6. How have your energy bills been affected?
It is too early to say, they have been installed for less than 3 weeks, but we are generating at an average rate of over 10 kw per day.
7. Has your attitude to energy consumption changed?
8. How you received any FiT payments yet?
I have not received any yet, it is too early.
9. How long did the system take to install?
In total, it took two working days.
10. What do your neighbours think?
They seem impressed, but none have a close view.
11. Are you happy with your system?
12. Do you have any advice for others who want to get solar panels installed?
Get stuck in before energy prices rise a lot further.
So there you have it, another successful solar installation in the UK. If you'd like to find out more about whether or not solar is right for you please fill in the form below or give our Eco Experts a call.
For another case study, Click here